Dumbledore is Gay Dumbledore is Gay

Typical

I didn't think this was anything special, it wasn't bad - but it wasn't good either.
Learn how to do proper British accents or get someone to do them for you.

Animation wasn't to bad but the humor was dry.

RSQViper responds:

I actually wasn't trying to nail British accents. It was supposed to be cheesy.

And how is this typical?

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Very moving.

I wish it was that easy to drag a piano out of a house otherwise I would of done it a long time ago.
I've been playing piano myself since I was 4 so I guess this video applies to me.

wfgfgghfghdfkdfgdfg wfgfgghfghdfkdfgdfg

Great fun

I thought it was pretty cool. Glad you used my music!

I encountered a bug where the bat got stuck on one side of the screen, and then the direction keys suddenly reversed - strange...

Apart from that, I really enjoyed its simplicity, physics and....music, lol.

Not quite sure you should treat babies like that though...

Azure Azure

Very nice chord sequence.

Cliche Ambient Track Cliche Ambient Track

WTF!

Sytrus Eurogates and Generic Pounding House beats do not constitute as Ambient elements. Use a compressor too, that pad peaks many times.

SessileNomad responds:

lol i have no clue what you think your hearing, i hate sytrus just as much as everyone else, and i didnt use it

and thses beats are the last thing ive call 'pounding', ever heard of a genre called Gabber

yes i know the pad peaks a couple times but i have clue how to use a compressor, and im a pretty lazy person so i wont be learning any time soon

thanks for the review

Heaven's Tripline Heaven's Tripline

Meh...

Please use compression.

Total Rapeage of the the amen break though, although I think the EQ of this track needs a complete rehaul.

MWP responds:

"Compression" would not have givin me the sound I wanted, thank you. And your speakers probably suck, this shit sounds raw on my system. >=P