View Profile Fionnhodgson

All 19 Audio Reviews

4 w/ Responses

Very nice chord sequence.

WTF!

Sytrus Eurogates and Generic Pounding House beats do not constitute as Ambient elements. Use a compressor too, that pad peaks many times.

SessileNomad responds:

lol i have no clue what you think your hearing, i hate sytrus just as much as everyone else, and i didnt use it

and thses beats are the last thing ive call 'pounding', ever heard of a genre called Gabber

yes i know the pad peaks a couple times but i have clue how to use a compressor, and im a pretty lazy person so i wont be learning any time soon

thanks for the review

Meh...

Please use compression.

Total Rapeage of the the amen break though, although I think the EQ of this track needs a complete rehaul.

MWP responds:

"Compression" would not have givin me the sound I wanted, thank you. And your speakers probably suck, this shit sounds raw on my system. >=P

Pretty cool.

It's closer to Trance than House.

This could of really done with a catchy piano chord sequence. Other than that it got my feet moving throughout.

One of the favs

Real skill here.

Perfect

Great job mate, will include this in the TA Soundtrack.

With Wave 107, the Electro House Station!

Well made, but too busy.

You've fallen into a typical trap with Trance here, too many synth riffs on top of each other make it sound distorted, if you're trying to make Prog. Trance - use softer synths and lots of Cutoff points - make sure you are using the correct compressor/limiter too.

Better than when it was Awesome.

Spot on, Although, you might need to pay Devaney royalties if this makes any money - lulz.

I like the synth you used on top of the samples.

Meh

Too Overdriven for me, I prefer a much cleaner Trance sound. never really got into gabba or Hardstyle.

Sorry

It's Well Emulated, but the Saw is weak and there is no Bass. I prefer the original Safri Duo Song - You should re sequence this and put it into your own order. I wouldn't mind a TWENTY minute long version, lol!

https://hotlinecafe.com/ - my website